|The Wright Sales Support Specialists will be a key component of the Acco team dynamic and focus on hoist and crane products and be responsible for supporting customers by preparing sales quotations based on customer requirements, providing technical product support, entering and updating orders, informing customers of order schedules, assisting with general customer inquiries. The position offers opportunities for future advancement.|
|Principal Duties and Responsibilities|
| 1. Convey product knowledge, services, and value proposition to distributors and end users
2. Work directly with customers to develop and quote standard and customized hoist and crane solutions based on end customer application needs and system requirements
3. Enter and Update customer purchase orders
4. Interact with production to convey order changes and shipping information
5. Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
6. Collect Voice of Customer from distributors and end users to help improve product offerings and value for the customer
7. Establish and maintain a proactive working relationship with key users of Acco products
8. Work closely with many departments within Acco as a liaison to customer base to help provide proactive solutions to any opportunities or issues
9. Accepts direction and asserts ideas to build collaboration among team members. Position may occasionally involve training and mentoring of other representatives for future team development.
|Special Location/Position Requirements:|
|Little to no travel. Will work out of Acco headquarters in York, PA|
|1. Job Specifications (Work Experience, Skills, Abilities, etc.)|
|2. 1-3 years in a related position
3. Strong technical acumen. A technical degree is a plus
4. Strong knowledge of sales process to distribution and end users
5. Must be able to multitask and prioritize amid frequent distractions in a fast-paced environment
6. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and other programs in preparation of correspondence and documents. Experience with AutoCAD is a plus.
7. Professional and friendly demeanor at all times. Calm under deadline pressures and in stressful situations.
8. Ability to be proactive, manage projects from start to finish, identify problems and find solutions
9. Works well both independently and in a team environment
|BA or BS with 1-3 years of business background, technical sales experience desired. Experience in material handling, Hoist and Crane industry, is a benefit.|