Push-Pull End Trucks
Acco Louden & Trambeam Push-Pull End Trucks are designed for light or medium loads. Push-Pull End Trucks are the basic component for easy-to-assemble underhung cranes.
Standard features include:
- Furnished with heat treated steel wheels for 3-ton maximum crane capacities.
- Maximum crane span is 25’-0”.
- End truck frames include drop lugs.
- Wheels are 4”, 4 1/2”, & 5” diameter, flanged or flangeless, for operation on patented track beams. End trucks are available for 2”, 3.25”, 3.33”, & 4” wide running flanges.
- Wheels are furnished with lifetime lubricated ball bearings.