WRIGHT® Series 421 Push-Pull End Trucks
Designed for light or medium loads, Series 421 Push-Pull End Trucks are the basic component for easy-to-assemble underhung cranes.
Standard features include:
- Furnished with heat treated gray iron wheels for 2-ton maximum crane capacities.
- Maximum crane span is 25’-0”.
- End truck frames include drop lugs.
- Wheels are 4” diameter, flanged, dual tread permitting operation on standard “I” beams or flat flange beams.
- Wheels incorporate shielded, lifetime lubricated, single row ball bearings.
- End trucks are shipped with crane fabrication instructions and mounting hardware. Bridge beam and end stops are by others.