Trolleys for 3.33" Operating Flange
Louden® manufactures trolleys for use with our 3.33″ flange SuperTrack systems.
The many features of the trolleys include:
- Trolley yokes are one (1) piece cold formed steel.
- Precision ball or tapered roller bearings mating wheel with high strength axle.
- Utilizes flat tread wheels turned from forged steel blanks with induction hardened tread and flanges.
- Has a minimum hardness of 425 Brinnell.
- Bolt through the side of the yoke.
- All trolleys are fully articulating.
- Standard engineered loadbar, with properly spaced trolleys.
- Bronze wheels available on some units.
- Trolleys equipped with externai grease fittings.
- Flangeless wheels with guide rollers available.
- Standard engineered load fittings available.
The benefits associated with our Louden trolleys for 3.33″ flange SuperTrack systems include:
- Structural and dimensional integrity, resulting in a consistently high quality component.
- Easy horizontal movement of trolley along track, adds longevity to components.
- Long wearing tread and flange for exceptionally long service life, with minimum rolling friction.
- Contains loadbar in trolley, and is easily removed thereby simplifying erection of the system.
- Equalizes load to both sides of rail, minimizing unit stresses, resulting in longer life of track. Definite plus over “Kingpin” type. Additionally, trolleys guide smoothly around curves and through switches and latches in monorail systems.
- Equalizes wheel load along track for reduced unit stresses (as above), plus protecting trolleys from damage with rugged bumpers.
- For applications where atmospheres dictate the use of spark-resistant components.
- Enables refreshing lubricant to be added as required on systems with severe duty cycle.
- Reduces track wear on systems with severe duty cycle or a large number of curves and switches.
- Swiveling clevis, hooks, or eyes may be specified for attaching a wide variety of loads to the trolley.