TRAMBEAM® Heavy Rail Sections
Trambeam® heavy rail track sections are designed to meet the requirements of heavy-duty service. The operating flange design and metallurgy offer a track capable of sustaining large wheel loads under rugged heavy-duty service, while minimizing peening and wear. The girder web and top flange are fabricated from steel plates which are continuously welded to form the girder track section. These girders are of sufficient depth to permit the use of large diameter wheels to move extremely heavy loads under punishing requirements with dependable performance and durability. Heavy rail track sections are designed for maximum structural value as a load carrying member.
The heavy rail track section is a three-piece fabricated shape.
- Operating flange width: 3.25”
- Suspension flange: 6 to 20”
- Maximum permissible wheel load:
- 3750 lbs. (7500 lbs. per 2-wheel Trolley)
- 5000 lbs. (10,000 lbs. per 2-wheel trolley) when used as bridge girders without splices or runways without splices
Trambeam heavy rail track sections are tailor-made for your job requirements. Manufactured to maintain close dimensional tolerances, each section of track is fabricated and formed to layout drawings and specifications.